Monday, January 21, 2013

Second Monday

I.will.be.spoiled.  There are so many nice things about being student here at Harper Adams.  Not only is there a very short walk to...anywhere, but I have laundry services (they do my laundry for me) and my room gets cleaned up to three times a week.  Everyone gets jealous when I tell them that, but it's a little strange.  It's nice to know my room will stay clean though because I have to keep it tidy so that the cleaning woman can come in and vacuum and clean.  (She doesn't actually clean up my stuff. She just cleans the bathroom, vacuums, etc.) On top of all those nice things, I also don't currently have any classes that take place on Friday, don't have class until two on Monday, and have one class on Wednesday.  I think that means that I can take a long weekend occasionally.  That might make you think that I slept in this morning. Wrong. The fire alarm went off at 8:30 which got me out of bed quick enough, but I was already planning on getting out of bed early to go get some things done on (and off) campus.  I didn't make it off campus, but I did a lot of scholarship/to-do list work and I finally (hopefully) finalized my schedule.
*Drum roll, please. My Eight 'Modules':
-Farm Animal Science
-Farm Animal Nutrition
-Principles of Animal Behavior
-Psychology of Food Choice
-Zoo Animals
-Rural Business Strategy
-Biological Molecules and Genetics
-Companion Animal Studies


Sorry about still not having posted any pictures. The weather is dreary and I don't want to take a bunch of pictures of dreary weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment