Saturday, February 4, 2012

'taters

I love potatoes.  I miss them tremendously because I feel like I don't really eat potatoes that often at college.  Next time I go home, I think I'll have to request mashed potatoes! (mom, hint hint).  But it's not even just mashed potatoes, I could probably list off a long list like in Forrest Gump when Bubba lists off that whole list of ways you can eat shrimp...Oh, I like shrimp too.
So anyway, potatoes. We spent a whole week last semester on potatoes in Horticulture which was really awesome because we always had food made for us on whatever plant we were studying that week...so we had latkes that week andd...I can't remember what else. But they were good. 
Anyhow, getting to the point I want to make, along with all of our food in horticulture, we also always had a song that went with the plant/crop of the day, so for potatoes there was this really funny one, that I wasn't able to find until yesterday.  And after I found it....it got stuck in my head...all night...and I can't even sing it right. =[
Let's see if it gets stuck in your head too! (chuckle chuckle, it will, trust me)
(Unfortunately, I'm not very savvy with technology.  It doesn't really like me, and I'm having a hard time just putting a song in here...so, when in doubt, youtube!)

No comments:

Post a Comment