Monday, February 27, 2012

Catch-up


I know it’s been a long time since I’ve blogged, and I’m sorry.  I’ve been pretty busy.  This week is probably turning out to be my busiest week so far with a couple prelims (like midterms) and other odds and ends to think about, and I probably shouldn’t be blogging, but I like procrastinating.  Actually, I’m so proud, I have a paper due Thursday and I started it LAST FRIDAY. Crazy, I know….and it’s almost done.  I’ve been working on statistics for the afternoon [and it’s still light out! Another sign of my changing ways].  After about 2 and half hours, I decided it was about time for a break, so here I am. 
I went home last weekend for my sisters’ birthday.  [Super-duper plural.] Tiff’s birthday was last weekend, and this weekend was Abby’s. It was nice to be home!
Two important notes:
        1) My Valentine’s Day balloon is still floating. Yes, it has been two weeks, and this balloon is still going strong. Thank my parents for that one. =]
        2) Yesterday the fire alarm went off at 9 a.m. [not terrible, but I wasn’t out of bed yet...] It was cold and snowy outside.  I was happy I slipped my boots and jeans on before I left my room, but that doesn’t change that some people were simply wearing flip flops and shorts. Poor planning on their part.  At least I didn’t have to go through the dragging-myself-out-of-bed-in-my-tiredness-for-church routine.  It’s always difficult to get up in the morning no matter what day it is, especially since I’ve never been a morning person. [Tuesdays are beautiful though, no class ‘til 12:20, *sigh, how wonderful]

Anyhow, I need to get back to my to-do list!  It has gotten pretty long with all these applications, scholarship nonsense, homework, and a room that never seems to want to stay clean.  Then off to Community Group tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment