Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Let it Snow

I'm so jealous of the snow in this video.  Where's our snow?!? The last two days I've only been needing to wear a sweater. =[ Oh, and can I mention that my dorm window is in fact open right now? February 1st.  That's not right.  I miss snow. I also feel lucky that I don't have to walk around in freezing-my-toes-off-weather.  Is it selfish not to want snow because I'm not home to snowmobile in it?
This is what I woulddd be doing:
snowmobiling
making snow angels
snowman building
snow..horse building
snow fort building
snowmobiling again
snowball fight-ing
sledding
snowmobiling+sledding
barn chores in the snow with frozen water buckets
catching snowflakes
cutting paper snowflakes
cutting paper people after that
drinking hot cocoa (with mini marshmallows!)

So maybe hot cocoa doesn't directly relate to snow, but I still like drinking it =] I think it's time to fake a snow day (or snow night) and just bundle up and drink hot cocoa and watch snowy movies.  Like a rain dance...but for snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment