Monday, February 13, 2012

Rosebarb

It has been a few days, but I've been quite busy.  I can tell my mom is a little less than thrilled at my idea to rush for a sorority, but I did, and I got a bid!  Now, before you go all typical-sorority-thoughts on me, hear me out.  I never thought that I would ever want to join a sorority.  Sigma Alpha is a professional agricultural dry sorority.  We don't have a house and aren't your typical sorority.  It's not bad, I promise.  But I wanted to talk a little about a trip a couple of us girls made this weekend to a farm.  We went on a horse carriage ride! It was a lot of fun and the couple that owned the farm was so cute.  I could go on and on about the experience, but I think their website does better justice to it than I can with my words.  They also rent out a cottage which is beautiful.  They were such great hosts!
Check them out at www.rosebarbfarm.com =]

No comments:

Post a Comment