Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Square Dancing

Square dancing was on the agenda.  Turns out it was line dancing instead.  Good thing, because it would've been quite the sight to see me square dance...We used to square dance all the time in elementary school.  Outside of school, I went to a barn dance once a year with my family and I would be thatt one little kid square dancing with a bunch of adults.  It was always so much fun.  Anyhow, last night I went line dancing.  You don't hear that every day.  Sounds strange, but it was actually a blast and it was fun to just laugh at ourselves and our missteps.  A couple of the dances were really complicated, but it was totally worth it.  I feel like my self-esteem and skills would have gone way up had I been wearing my boots and plaid instead of my converse...
Speaking of shoes...
I also can't help but add that I love finding good deals when I go shopping.  I am...skilled, to say the least.  Unfortunately, I left dress shoes at home when I came back to college and I need a pair this coming weekend, so I headed out to the mall today, looking for a reasonable pair of shoes. I definitely found them.  Second store I went in, third shelf, cute heels. Five bucks. down from sixty. I think I'm in love with my clearance-scope. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment