Thursday, July 5, 2012

Just Thursday

I'm just going to take a minute here to breathe.  Sighhh*  Much better.  It is so hot outside!  This week has been long and will continue to be since I'm working the weekend too.  The other day was Strawberry Fest a couple miles away from my house.  My family went with Grandma (She treated us! How nice!) and we got full--and I mean full--of strawberries.  I was thinking I was just going to get handed this nice little bowl with a biscuit and strawberries and ice cream. But no! I get handed a full plate of strawberries, ice cream, whip cream, and a biscuit.  If I had eaten dinner, I don't know how I would've gotten through that full plate.  Thanks, Grandma!

The weekend is almost here and that means...still working!   I have a busy weekend filled with work ahead of me, but it will be fun.  I have to miss church though (again) which is a downer.  Either way, I'm pooped today and ready for some sleep!  Nap time here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment